Our local official guide will meet you at your accommodation at 9 am, then start the sightseeing tour.
Visit the many Souks and Medinas of Marrakech to see the locals selling everything from fresh vegetables and spices to leather and jewelry. Be entertained by the acrobats, snake charmers and musicians of Djemaa El Fna square and visit Medersa ben Youssef, a former Islamic college.Marrakech is a city full of many souks and markets, hiding away in the narrow alleys and squares of the Medina’s.
On this morning tour you will visit Morocco’s most famous souks for an opportunity to be part of the daily hustle and bustle. Shop for local handicrafts and souvenirs of your visit to Morocco as you explore the souk and practise your bargaining skills. In Djemaa El Fna Square, acrobats, snake charmers and Gnawa musicians entertain the crowd while creating a lively atmosphere.
Visit Medersa ben Youssef, a former Islamic college named after the sultan Ali ibn Yusuf who was influential in the expansion of the city. Once one of the largest theological colleges in North Africa housing as many as 900 students, the building has been refurbished and reopened to the public as a historical site. Before returning to your Marrakech hotel, you will also stop by a herbalist for a presentation of spices and plants used in traditional Moroccan medicine.
- Pick-up time: (summer) 09:00 am – (At your accommodation in Marrakech)
- Drop-Off time: (summer) 05:00 pm – (back to your accommodation)
- Approx. Duration: 6 hours.
• Transportation: 1 days Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle(s), mini bus or motorcoach.
• Services of a qualified English-speaking guide.
• Comprehensive sightseeing including guidance.
• Entrance fees
• Drinks and personal items