DAY TRIP MARRAKECH TO OUZOUD FALLS
Situated in the province of Azilal, within easy access of Marrakech, one of the most surprising attractions in Morocco., the Ouzoud falls are close to the Atlas Mountains village of Tanaghmeilt and take their name from the Berber for “grinding grain.” an ideal and popular day trip any time of year.
At 8 am, we will meet you at your accommodation, then escape the heat and hustle of Marrakech on a full-day sightseeing tour of the Ouzoud Falls. Refreshing waterfalls await you, located in the Middle Atlas mountains, approximately 90 miles (150 kilometers) northeast of the city. On our way, we will be able to explore the countryside, passing through many traditional Moroccan towns and rural villages.
Upon arrival, you will see the river plunge 300 feet (100 meters) in a complex network of waterfalls that cascade one into another through 3 major and several minor drops. The impressive roar soothes the soul like an old lullaby. The juxtaposition of these verdant falls in a land of red sandstone, dust and desert will put a spring in your step at the sheer beauty of nature. Marvel at the majestic succession of cascades and the permanent rainbow created by the mist thrown up by the water. The life-giving force of water is captured in every leaf and exploding flower bud that clings to the river gorge.
Cool off under the shade of olive trees and see the cascades of the El Abid River, and enjoy lunch and leisure time.
Afternoon drive back to Marrakech
- Pick-up time: (summer) 07:00 am – (winter) 08:00 am (from Marrakech)
- Drop-Off time: (summer) 04:00 pm – (winter) 05:00 pm (back to Marrakech)
- Distance: 314 km / 194 miles (round trip)
- Approx. Duration: 8 hours.
• Transportation: 1 days Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle(s), mini bus or motorcoach.
• Services of a qualified English-speaking guide.
• Comprehensive sightseeing including guidance.
• Drinks and personal items
Contact Information :
+212 698 050 950
11 Av Ghandi Maarif, Casablanca 20250, Morocco